How to Help?
How to help us to continue reaching India's One Billion with the Gospel?
We need your help
New Theological College needs your help in continuing the training of well qualified, committed labourers for the Lord's vineyard in the Indian sub-continent. Your help will make a difference. Please prayerfully consider what you can do to help us.
- Pray for us regularly
The most important and crucial way in which you can help us is by praying for us fervently and regularly.
- Pray that the Lord would keep us focused on the vision and mission that He has given us and that NTC would always stay true to the Word of God.
- Pray that our training programmes will be according to the will and purpose of God and that our student-body will be full of the Holy Spirit. Pray that our graduates will be obedient to their calls.
- Pray that the Lord would provide resources for all of our ministries.
- Please ask your church to include NTC in its prayers.
- Give generously for the training of labourers for the Lord's Vineyard
- Support a needy student by providing his or her living expenses. Just Rs. 1,000 will cover the room and board expenses of a student for a month.
- Provide full scholarship for a student. Depending on the course for which a student is enrolled the full fees (including room, board and tuition) is between Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 41,000 per year. Please consider giving a full or partial scholarship for one or more students.
- Support NTC by either a monthly donation of any amount or a one time gift. Even a small amount given regularly will help us immensely to carry on the very important ministry of training.
- Give towards the endowment fund. We are in the process of establishing an endowment fund that will ensure the ongoing ministry of NTC. We need your generous help toward building up the endowment fund.
- Encourage men and women who have a call from the Lord to consider NTC as the place of training for them.
Make drafts/money orders in favour of New Theological College and send by registered post to:
The Director of Business and Finance
New Theological College
Kulhan P.O., Dehra Dun
Donors from outside of India please note. Your gifts must be made in favour of Bharat Susamachar Samiti and mailed to the above address.
New Theological College
Kulhan P. O., Dehradun
Uttarakhand - 248 001, India
+91 135 2607260
+91 135 2607607 (Principal)
+91 135 2608030 (Director of Business & Finance)
Fax: +91 135 2607617
Authorize your bank to send the contribution from your account regularly on your behalf.
- Get involved
- Together we can train young men and women for the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ.